32*50m polyester thread ,32*25m Bobbins Thread sewing box

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$2.19 - $2.99 / Pieces | 3000 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Type:
Sewing Kit
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China
Brand Name:
ShinyValue
Model Number:
SV0440183
Name:
Thread sewing box
Application:
Tailor/ Mend cloth
Logo:
As per customer request
Pattern::
Plastic box
Product size:
33.5x14x2.8cm
Certificates:
California 65 & Europea Reach
MOQ:
3000 pieces
OEM & ODM:
Avaialable
Delivery:
30-45days
Payment Term:
30% T/T deposit and the other 70% against copy of B/L
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
100000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
shrink packing film
Port
Shanghai & Ningbo