Unique Style 64pcs Sewing Kit Sewing Box

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$1.69 - $1.99 / Pieces | 3000 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Type:
plastic sewing thread box
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China
Brand Name:
ShinyValue
Model Number:
SV0440120
Name:
Unique Style 64pcs Sewing Kit Sewing Box
Application:
Tailor/ Mend clothing/sewing machine
Logo:
As per customer request
Pattern::
Plastic&Colour Paper Box
Certificates:
California 65 & Europea Reach
MOQ:
3000 pieces
OEM & ODM:
Avaialable
Delivery:
30-45days
Payment Term:
30% T/T deposit and the other 70% against copy of B/L
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
100000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Shrink Packing
Port
Shanghai & Ningbo