127pcs Wholesale Hand Tool travel Sewing kit Tailor's Materials Accessories Set box

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$2.75 - $2.95 / Pieces | 3000 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Type:
Sewing Accessory
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China
Brand Name:
ShinyValue
Model Number:
SV0450041
Name:
Hand Tool travel Sewing kit Tailor's Materials Accessories Set box
Application:
Tailor/ Mend cloth
Logo:
As per customer request
Pattern::
Plastic&Colour Paper Box
Certificates:
California 65 & Europea Reach/Nickel Free
MOQ:
3000 pieces
OEM & ODM:
Avaialable
Delivery:
30-45days
Payment Term:
30% T/T deposit and the other 70% against copy of B/L
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
100000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Plastic box
Port
Shanghai & Ningbo
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like