Garment Accessories Easy to use no Sewing Iron-on Jeans Patches

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$0.55 - $0.65 / Pieces | 3000 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Product Type:
Patches
Style:
Iron-On
Technics:
Other
Feature:
Eco-Friendly, Handmade
Size:
10x10cm 2pcs
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China
Brand Name:
Shiny Value
Model Number:
SV1210086
Name:
Garment Accessories Easy to use no Sewing Iron-on Jeans Patches
Application:
for knees,elbows,mending and qpplique
Color:
Color Assorted
Payment Term:
30% T/T deposit and the other 70% against copy of B/L
MOQ:
3000 pieces
Packing:
100pcs/OPP bag
OEM & ODM:
Avaialable
Shipping way:
Sea-shipping or express
Delivery:
30-60days
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
300000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
100pcs/OPP bag
Port
Shanghai & Ningbo