Iron-on Patches Jeans 2pcs 10*15cm

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$0.25 - $0.35 / Pieces | 3000 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 3000 >3000
Est. Time(days) 35 Negotiable
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Product Type:
Patches
Style:
Iron-On
Technics:
Other
Feature:
Eco-Friendly, Handmade
Size:
10*15cm 2pcs
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China
Brand Name:
Shiny Value
Model Number:
SV1210003
Material:
cotton
Application:
For knees,elbows,mending ect.
Color:
Color Assorted
Sort:
sew on patches
MOQ:
3000 pieces
Packing:
Headed card
OEM & ODM:
Avaialable
Payment Term:
30% T/T deposit and the other 70% against copy of B/L
Shipping way:
Sea-shipping or express
Delivery:
30-60days
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
300000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
2pcs per head card
Port
Shanghai & Ningbo
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 3000 >3000
Est. Time(days) 35 To be negotiated
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like