Fabric Plastic Comb Removes Fuzz Sweater Wool Acrylic Blanket Coats Brush

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$0.65 - $1.35 / Pieces | 3000 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Color:
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Usage:
Clothes
Material:
Plastic
Style:
Hand
Feature:
Eco-Friendly
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China
Brand Name:
SHINY VALUE
Model Number:
SV1251030
Name:
Plastic Comb Removes Fuzz Sweater Wool Acrylic Blanket Coats Brush
Application:
Brushing lightly over woollen clothing
Size:
76x45x4mm
Color:
Color Assorted
Quality:
100% QC Passed
Payment Term:
30% T/T deposit and the other 70% against copy of B/L
Packing:
custom
MOQ:
3000 pieces
Shipping way:
Sea-shipping or express
Delivery:
30-60days
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
300000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1 piece per opp bag
Port
Shanghai & Ningbo
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like