Iron-on Patches Jeans Repair Patchwork For Clothes Stickers Sewing Accessories 10*10cm

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$0.55 - $1.95 / Pieces | 3000 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Product Type:
Patches
Style:
Iron-On
Technics:
Other
Feature:
Eco-Friendly, Handmade
Size:
10x10cm 2pcs
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China
Brand Name:
Shiny Value
Model Number:
SV1210083
Name:
Iron-on Patches Jeans Repair Patchwork
Application:
for knees,elbows,mending and qpplique
Color:
Color Assorted
Payment Term:
30% T/T deposit and the other 70% against copy of B/L
MOQ:
3000 pieces
Packing:
Headed card
OEM & ODM:
Avaialable
Shipping way:
Sea-shipping or express
Delivery:
30-60days
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
300000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
2pcs per head card
Port
Shanghai & Ningbo
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like