Promitional Type Full Length Orthopedic Footcare Type Soft Gel Material Shoe Insole

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$1.10 - $1.30 / Pairs | 3000 Pair/Pairs (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Type:
Insoles
Place of Origin:
China
Brand Name:
shinyvalue
Model Number:
SC0820005
Material:
Gel
Name:
anti foot pain type gel shoe insole
Usage:
Release foot pain
Application:
Daily life using
Color:
custom
Quality:
100% QC Passed
Payment Term:
30% T/T deposit and the other 70% against copy of B/L
Packing:
custom
MOQ:
3000 pairs
Shipping way:
Sea-shipping or express
Size:
35-48
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
500000 Pair/Pairs per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
OPP bag + white box
Port
Shanghai & Ningbo
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like