Specially made for wool and sweater cloth cashmere comb for lint off

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$0.35 - $0.75 / Pieces | 3000 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Usage:
works on sweaters etc.
Style:
Hand
Material:
PS
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China
Brand Name:
shiny value
Model Number:
SV1251005
Name:
Wool Comb
Application:
Brushing lightly over woollen clothing
Size:
76x45x4mm
Color:
Color Assorted
Quality:
100% QC Passed
Payment Term:
30% T/T deposit and the other 70% against copy of B/L
Packing:
custom
MOQ:
3000 pieces
Shipping way:
Sea-shipping or express
Delivery:
30-60days
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
300000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1 piece per blister card
Port
Shanghai & Ningbo
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like