Elastic material black color pants /trousers extenders with 1 button and 3 adjustable holes

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$0.20 - $0.90 / Pieces | 1000 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Type:
Sewing Accessory
Place of Origin:
China
Brand Name:
Shinyvalue
Model Number:
SV0870287
Name:
Elastic Pants Extenders
Material:
polyester
Application:
Easy fit
Color:
black
Quality:
100% QC Passed
Shape:
Flat
Packing:
custom
Payment Term:
30% T/T deposit and the other 70% against copy of B/L
MOQ:
5760
Shipping way:
Sea-shipping
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
500000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
blister card package, OPP bag+header card
Port
Shanghai & Ningbo
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like