Blister card packing 2pcs zinc plated silver color round metal collar extende

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$0.35 - $1.00 / Pieces | 5760 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Product Type:
Buttons
Material:
zinc alloy
Button Type:
Jeans Button
Style:
Normal
Technics:
Covered
Feature:
Eco-Friendly, Nickel-Free, Washable
Shape:
round with spring
Decoration:
trousers&shirt
Place of Origin:
China
Brand Name:
shinyvalue
Model Number:
SV0870210
Name:
metal collar extender
Usage:
extension of pant /shirt
Application:
Easy fit
Color:
silver
Quality:
100% QC Passed
Payment Term:
30% T/T deposit and the other 70% against copy of B/L
Packing:
custom
MOQ:
5760
Shipping way:
Sea-shipping or express
Size:
10/15mm
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
500000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Blister Card Package, OPP bag+header card
Port
Shanghai & Ningbo
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like