Cedar wood material wooden shoe polish kit box with good scent

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
  • >=5600 Pieces
    $7.00
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Type:
Shoe Care Kit
Place of Origin:
China
Brand Name:
Shiny Value
Model Number:
SC0340004
Material:
cedar wood
Application:
shoe care products storage
Usage:
shoe polish kit
Color:
original cedar wood color
Quality:
100% QC Passed
Shape:
Different types
Payment Term:
30% T/T deposit and the other 70% against copy of B/L
Packing:
White box
MOQ:
5600
Shipping way:
Sea-shipping
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
500000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
blister card package, OPP bag+header card
Port
Shanghai & Ningbo
Lead Time :
Shipped in 40 days after payment
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like